Friday, February 4, 2011

Counting the days...

So I was reading a blog the other day from another law school wife and it got me thinking. She talked about support systems and how important they are when you have someone that counts on you. So I started thinking that even though I am nervous about moving again to another city where I don't know anyone I need to support my husband and go where he will succeed.

With that being said I am now counting the days. We have had some challenging times recently and I am ready to get out and be on our own. However this time it will be different because it will serve a much greater purpose. With that being said I am excited to finally purchase some real furniture and be near our nephew's and niece.

So here's to the warm weather and no snow! I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes through!

No comments:

Post a Comment