

OK so I know that noone reads my blog but I think that it is time to get back to it for myself. Well we finally decided our 10 schools and did the financial aid. We are really excited because we might be moving to Florida and getting out of the snow. I am happy because I am really tired of the cold. Like for instance today is what is referred to as the "snowpocalypse" because we are offically getting a blizzard. It is gusting to 50mph winds and I have also decided that I am going to take pics of everything we do so that I can post pics to my posts. Here are two to see how it was earlier in the evening and then around 9pm you could almost not see the top of the truck because of the snow drifting..
No comments:
Post a Comment