Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Parks and Fire Stations and GMAT's... OH MY!!

This is the best cream puff ever!!
So last weekend was a busy one. We took Crystal and Joey to lunch for her birthday. After lunch we went to the park and for the big surprise we took baby to the fire station and he got to play around with the trucks and clothes and fire fighters. He even got to take a ride. We went to the Wisconsin State fair and ate and ate and ate...

We are trying to enjoy the last few days before school begins. He won't have time to do much of anything as a couple which is going to be pretty sad! However on another note I am totally loving our condo. I just love having all the space and quiet. It is wonderful to just come home to my stuff and my place.

Now to going out with the new ladies group I found online and getting ready to take the GMAT for business school. Alot going on but it is all good and in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment