So it has been a while since I have done this. We have been so busy with moving and birthdays and anniversaries that we haven't had time to do anything. Now that we have settled in means I should really keep up with this so I can have something to remember this whole experience by. I know we looked at alot of schools and had a hard time deciding on where to go and we choose Chicago Kent School of Law. I am excited for Steve to start this journey but I am already cant help but wonder where this will take us.
We talk about the kids aspect of things and say we are sure we will wait till at least he is done with school but I am going to make the most out of these next three years. I am going to complete by bachelors and my Masters. I will do great at work and get all the experience I need to go and get a job wherever he goes. I think that I will be more open to trying new places if he gets offered a job. I started feeling today that I might have been too closed minded on where to go. I am realizing that I dont have a whole lot of girlfriends and I need a hobby. I might look into something to get with a group of women. I realized I dont have many things in common with the girls that I have and I need to find out in this next three years what I like and what I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment